Bahrain Businesswomen’s Society was founded by 16 Bahraini business women. The Society was established in Bahrain in 2000 in the name of (Bahrain Businesswomen’sSociety.) under number 130 /j/m.s in accordance to the provisions of the Law on Associations and Social Clubs, Cultural and Private Bodies working in the youth and sports and private institutions promulgated by Legislative Decree field No. (21) for the year 1989 and the ministerial decrees issued for its implementation.
WHY TO JOIN
BENEFITS OF JOINING
- The development and promotion of economic and social relations between businesswomen in Bahrain.
- Strengthening the role of Bahraini women and their contribution to all commercial, economic, investment, and development activities in the country.
- Contributing to the projects and social programs and activating the role of the Society in the areas of social development.
- Working on the participation of women in the Boards of Directors of the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry, banks and investment companies and public bodies.
- Having closer links and cooperation between the Society and other similar Arab and international societies.
- The representation of women entrepreneurs in all forums, conferences and seminars locally, in theGCC, in other Arab countries and internationally.
- Age of the member should be a minimum of eighteen years old
- Should be a Bahraini who is a resident in Bahrain.
- To be reputable and may not be sentenced in involving moral turpitude or dishonesty crime unless it has been regarded.
- Should be engaged in economic or commercial activity.
- The members who wish to join the society has to apply to the Secretary of the Board of Directors according to the model prepared for this purpose. The Secretary of the Board of Directors should display the membership to the Board of Directors at their first meeting to decide on the acceptance or rejection within one month from the date of submission.
- Membership applicants will be notified regarding their acceptance or rejection based on the decision of the Board of Directors within two weeks from the date of their decision with a statement of reasons in the event of a rejection.